February 28

About Mr. B

Sean Bradley – All About Me

I am lucky enough to have had the opportunity to teach at W. Erskine Johnston since September, 2000. During those years I have taught grades 4 to 8. This is truly a wonderful school and I couldn’t imagine teaching anywhere else.

For my undergrad, I received my Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree from Carleton University with a focus on Accounting and Human Resource Management. My teaching certificate was completed at The University of Ottawa.

I have a wonderful wife and two amazing little girls that keep me busy when I’m not at school. I can’t forget to mention my British Bulldog, Oscar, who is always happy to see me come home after being away for the day.

If I’m not at school or at home you could probably find me on a golf course in the summer or in a hockey rink in the winter as these are my two favourite past times. I try to stay fit so that I can enjoy playing them well into my senior years.

I love to live life to its fullest! I am hoping to share some of my energy and enthusiasm with your son or daughter as we spend this year learning together!

This will definitely be an interesting year teaching online! I know that we can get through this together!