We started a new reading activity this week! The Grade 6 students are responsible for independently completed novel studies – on books they have selected and have been reading on their own. Each novel study must be on a novel of a different genre. There will be five novel studies this year.
Due Dates are as follows:
- Novel Study #1 ” Graffiti Wall” due the week of January 31st
- Novel Study #2 “Sell This Book!” due the week of February 28th
- Novel Study #3 ” Bookmark” due the week of March 30th
- Novel Study #4 “Movie Poster” due the week of April 27th
- Novel Study #5 “Timeline” due the week of May 31st
You can find the Project Outline and Rubric here: Novel Study